Live boot dahliaOS on x86_64 systems
dahliaOS supports a wide range of devices, this guide will tell you how to flash it on a USB and what hardware you need.
There are two ISOs to choose from, EFI and Legacy. In case you have an older device, flash the .ISO file instead of the .zip.
- Download the latest release here.
- Download Etcher.
- Flash the .ISO file in case you have an older device or the .zip in case you have a newer one.
- Reboot your system and go in your UEFI, go to the Boot tab and select the USB.
- Your system should boot into dahliaOS.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 bit quad-core processor with Intel HD graphics.
NVIDIA graphics won't work well, use onboard graphics for the best result.