dahliaOS on x86_64 legacy systems
- dahliaOS supports a wide range of devices. This guide will tell you how to flash it on a USB and what hardware you need.
Flash the ISO
There are two ISOs to choose from, EFI and Legacy but this guide focuses on the Legacy ones.
- You can download the latest image here.
- Download Etcher (3rd party link) and flash the ISO on a USB.
- You're almost good to go, reboot your system and go in your UEFI and go to the Boot tab and select the USB.
- Your system should boot into dahliaOS.
- You need at least 512 MB of RAM and a 64 bit dual core processor with Intel HD graphics
2 GB of RAM and a 64 bit quad core processor with Intel HD graphics
Note: Nvidia graphics won't work well, use onboard graphics for the best result.