dahliaOS on x86_64 EFI systems
- dahliaOS supports a wide range of devices. This guide will tell you how to flash it on a USB and what hardware you need.
Flash the ISO
There are two ISOs to choose from, EFI and Legacy.
- Most devices can only run the EFI ISOs, for older, legacy devices you can can check the instructions here.
- You can download the latest image here.
- Then download etcher and flash the .zip file on a USB.
- You're almost good to go, reboot your system and go in your UEFI and go to the Boot tab and select the USB.
- Your system should boot into dahliaOS.
- You need at least 2 GB of RAM and a 64 bit dual core processor with Intel HD graphics
2 GB of RAM and a 64 bit quad core processor with Intel HD graphics
Note: Nvidia graphics won't work well, use onboard graphics for the best result.